Friday 9 March 2012

Last day of the Jasmine Skies photo gallery.

This is the last day of the Jasmine Skies photo gallery. These are photos I took myself and they have played an important part in leading me into my story.

'Everything I was before. All the forever things are slipping away from me here under Jasmine Skies'

So says Mira Levenson as her eyes are opened on another world; a world which is part of her own family history.



Mira:  'Even the cows are taking a rest. We walk past one cow dozing under an old film poster of Marilyn Monroe. I can't resist taking a photo!'



A lane of great significance in Jasmine Skies


Open this beautiful carved door to find out the secrets hidden in Jasmine Skies

Children playing on the street. They could be children from Anjali's street refuge...
 'The house of garlands.'
 There are always amazing children in my stories...

I hope you enjoyed the Jasmine Skies photo gallery.
 Thanks to Shelley King for the earlier wonderful photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment